BT3 Laboratory Services
overview of the devices
In our modern equipped laboratory, concrete technological tests according to the latest state of the art are ongoing. We provide many kinds of tests, for both concrete and gravel manufacturers.
We can providegraving curves on fresh concrete to hardened concrete, to ensure a continuous quality for our customers.
Our central laboratory in Theresienfeld is build according to the latest technology, to enable a goal-oriented and high quality work.
Our competent team who continuously upgrades on the latest topics of technology, are looking forward to future tasks and successful cooperation.
- Microscope: Determination of air void parameters on hard concrete according to ONR 23303 and Austrian Standard EN 480-11
- Vibrating surface grinder: For grinding and polishing concrete samples to determine the air void parameters of hardened concrete
- Collomix: Concrete Production of fresh concrete in the context of initial testing and additional resources development
- Mortar mixer: Manufacturer of cement mortar standard for determining the standard strength of cement samples
- Frost cabinet: Determination of freeze-thaw resistance of fine aggregates and hardened concrete (According to ONR 23303) Frost resistance of coarse aggregates (in accordance with Austrian Standard EN 1367-1)